Jack Grealish believes England call-up can elevate him to the next level



"I can't wait to actually train beside them and, hopefully, team up with the likes of Harry Kane, Raheem Sterling and Trent Alexander-Arnold, rather than trying to stop them."

 Aston Villa midfielder Jack Grealish is hoping his first England call-up and playing with some of the Premier League's biggest stars will help progress his career to the next level.

Grealish was given his first England call-up following the withdrawals of Marcus Rashford and Harry Winks from Gareth Southgate's squad on Monday.

"I believe in my own ability and I'm confident I can perform at international level," Grealish told The Sun.

"But I also want to improve and I'm eager to learn what it takes to be a success at this level.

"If anything, I believe the better the players you play with or against, then the better you will perform yourself. I've always believed that.

"When you look around the England squad, they are not just the best players in the country - they are the best in the world.

"I've played against these guys when they've been playing for Liverpool, Manchester City and Spurs, with not a lot of success! เช็คผลบอล

"Now I can't wait to actually train beside them and, hopefully, team up with the likes of Harry Kane, Raheem Sterling and Trent Alexander-Arnold, rather than trying to stop them.

"I know I can become an even better player by learning from these amazing players.

contact us Line ID: @ufa98v2


ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Ben White 'disappointed' Leeds move fell through before signing new Brighton deal, says agent

England captain Eoin Morgan feels he is batting better than ever

Injury forces Fancy Blue into retirement