England captain Eoin Morgan feels he is batting better than ever


 "The last couple of years have been the most productive of my whole career," says Morgan, who confirms some of England's Test players could return for white-ball games against Australia

Morgan smashed 66 from just 33 balls at Emirates Old Trafford on Sunday as England beat Pakistan by five wickets to move 1-0 up in the three-match series with one game to play, at the same venue on Tuesday.

Morgan - who also hit an ODI hundred against his native Ireland earlier this summer - said: "I think [I am playing better than ever] and that is backed up by the stats.

"The last couple of years have been the most productive of my whole career.

"Even before this series started, the last two years of international T20 cricket and some domestic cricket, are my best numbers to date, which is great.

"If I can combine that with experience it will go a long way to - when I am moving up and down the order between four and six - trying to win a game [for England]. บาคาร่าเล่นง่าย

"It's experience and confidence. I am more comfortable with the roles I am playing. Before I became captain I didn't feel that comfortable jumping up and down the order.

"But now it's my decision I feel more at ease, say, slipping down to No 6 and having Jos Buttler ahead of me than I would have beforehand."
The likes of Jos Buttler, Jofra Archer, Mark Wood and Joe Root could return for the six-white ball games against Australia, which begin with the first of three T20Is on Friday.

That quartet have not played any international white-ball cricket this summer due to their Test commitments against West Indies and Pakistan.

"There is a chance some guys will be back for [the Australia games] which is great," said Morgan, whose side will also play Australia in three ODIs.

contact us Line ID: @ufa98v2

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Ben White 'disappointed' Leeds move fell through before signing new Brighton deal, says agent

Injury forces Fancy Blue into retirement